Terms and Conditions MUST be accepted before booking with Tameside Discos
1. Welcome to Tameside Disco's: You will be booking Tameside Disco and Karaoke for your Party and once you have made the booking Tameside Disco and Karaoke will assume that you have read and agreed to their Terms and Conditions as below
2. Booking are confirmed when the non-refundable fee has been paid if no Deposit have been paid then you have not booked Tameside Disco's to attend your event.
3. Full financial settlement no later 14 days before the date of function or on the night before the start time. If additional performance time is required, the fee for such time must be agreed with, and paid to Tameside Disco's Host at that time, the fee for such overtime is £25 per hour or part off cash, at the time of request.
4. In the event of the Customer wishing to cancel this contract for any reason, any advance payment made will be forfeited.or the non-refundable reservation fee will be forfeited if the cancellations is less that 28 days clear of the book then the full payment is due to Tameside Disco's.
5. Tameside Disco's reserve the right to substitute a similar DJ in the event of Tameside Disco's being unable to appear for any reason.
6. The customer agrees that the confirmed start and finish times supplied are correct and that management of the venue allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment if the Time are not correct the full quoted payment is due.
7. You the customer must also ensure that safe and adequate power is available and suitable tables and chairs are available to the dj for the equipment to situated on.
8. Tameside Disco's and their Hosts will conduct themselves in a proper manner throughout their time at the venue, and will respond to you the customers requests as to volume, placement (as appropriate and if possible) of equipment and, or any other reasonable requests.
9. The customer also ensure that all appropriate licenses, and insurances as required by law, are in force at the time of the event
10. Tameside Disco's will not be held responsible in the event of situations outside of their control for example equipment or transport failure and in the event of equipment Failure or Transport Breakdown Tameside Disco's and you the customers agree that Tameside Disco's will refund any paid deposits only
11. In the event that Tameside Disco's can not attend your booking due to Equipment of Transport Breakdown and the deposit is returned You the Customer and Tameside Disco's agree that Tameside Disco's are not responsible for any further financial losses or payment due to not attendance or being unsatisfied as a customer.
12. Tameside Disco's will at times take photos and Video recording of events that they attend if you or any guest do not wish for Photo to be take please state this before the event at the time of the booking
Mobile Disco Hire in Tameside